Yaaaaaaaaay. I won an award, well I’m not that happy about, don’t misunderstand I’m happy about recieving an award it’s just that I recieved this award way back in june but for some reason I didn’t post about it. You wanna know the reason, well the reason was that I’m an idiot. I didn’t forget about the nomination, I thought that I was just nominated and I should only read their content, of course I’m that stupid because I didn’t think of reading the rules.
Pinkie was the one who created this tag, so be sure to thank her.
First of all I wanna say thank you and sorry to Lina because I’m an idiot. Take a look at Lina’s post too. Second of all I wanna finish this up quickly because I still feel very guilty. Okay now to the rules:
- Thank the one who tagged you and if at all please tag the original post as well. This is my first blog tag and a bit of a passion project so I would like to see where it spreads! Oh and use Super-Happy-Love as a tag!
- Display the Super Happy Love Logo in your post Share the rules!
- Choose a minimum of 2 out of these 6 prompts to answer in this blog! More is always allowed! These six prompts are as follows!
– Tell about a person you love, this can be a friend, partner but also a celebrity or even youtuber who means a lot to you. As long as they once took breath on this earthly realm you are allowed to pick them… Tell us why you love them.
– Write something about a fandom or franchise you love. It can be your favorite game series or about just about anything that is bigger than just a single product! Tell us why you love this so much!
– Tell us something about a character that you love. Do you have a Waifu, a Husbando, maybe a mentor or someone who taught you a valuable lesson. Tell us why you love them.
– Tell us something about a piece of music that you love. Does a anime intro mean a lot to you? Did you have a special memory to a pop song, like your first dance at your wedding? Maybe a piece of video game music? If you love it, you should tell us why!
– Show us why you love a piece of media so much! A Book, A Game, A Anime, A Movie maybe even a random piece of fan art, you are free to pick as long as you can show us why you love it.
– Write something about yourself that you love! For those who like a challenge, there is a hard mode in this blog prompt as well. Tell us why you love a certain aspect of yourself
- Put on your rose tinted glasses. For once you are allowed to gush about the things that you love without having to balance it out with negatives so that you seem objective. In fact your are actively encouraged not to bring negativity into this tag. So no “Nowadays.. <topic> is poopoo but back in my days.. .it was great. Just say it was great! Love is blind after all!
- Tag 6 bloggers you love so they can take on this challenge as well.
- Everyone who comments something lovely about your post ALSO gets nominated. (Should they so choose)
Okay let’s start.
A person I love
I thought of saying myself but that would just be lying so I chose my classmates. I can’t choose one person, it’s too hard. I don’t know how they’ll feel about using their names so let’s just keep it like that. Yes, I love my whole class even my homeroom teacher. Let me tell you the reason, so before 2016 I was a bit of a shy kid and my temper was off the roof and I always ignored my friends. Of course because of my stupid personality I didn’t consider anyone from my class as a friend, I thought as time went they would start to resent me but no they kept talking to me and somehow I changed.
Now I consider each and everyone my friend and now I’m able to enjoy every single second I spend in my school. Thay do pull of stupid things to me from time to time but it always ends with a laughter. So I guess they’re the persons I love so much and thanks for not giving up on me. Oh and also my whole family for supporting me especially my grandma(who read all my posts). I know the question was supposed to be about “a” person but I love everyone including all my blogger friends.
Piece of music I love
I think it is That’s what I like by Bruno mars. I know there are a lot of songs of Bruno mars that I love but for some reason this is the only song that’s still stuck in my mind. Usually the music I love sticks with me for a couple of weeks sometimes maybe months but That’s what I like is still stuck with me. I don’t know much about music even though half of my class is into music. I can’t even remember the lyrics of a song that I listened to a million time, fortnately there is one song that I remember the lyrics of and that is opening theme of the first season of pokemon. Yes, really those are the only lyrics I remember.
A character I love
Takumi usui. I’ve got no specific reason to like him, I guess it’s because I’ve known him for a longer time than any other characters and I think he is the coolest character of all time.
A piece of media I love
I’m absoluetely in love with this fanart of Zen from Akagami no shirayukihime. I stumbled upon this fanart when I was searching for characters in google. Anyway why I love this fanart is because it is absoluetely flawless, I’m not talking about the art only there’s just something about the picture that made love it(IDK what it is though).
Something I love about myself
If we’re talking physically I would say my height because I’m 6 feet and that has helped me a lot although I don’t want to cross 7 feet(that’s just too long). And if we’re talking mentally I guess I would say it’s my understanding. I mean I’m only a teenager which is supposed be a person’s most rebellious stage and well me I guess I’m a little more understanding than them.
Although I’m mostly stupid I understand things, maybe it’s because of my imagination or because of all the mangas I read but I don’t know but I think I understand people. Sometimes I understand how things work and I think that’s really important for people to grow.
I guess that’s all. You must’ve noticed that I don’t have a lot of reasons for loving things. Well that’s because love does not need reason. You do not need a reason to like or love something, you just do it. Or because I seriously have no idea why I like it. Anyway that’s all, I’m forgetting something aren’t I. Ohhh the nominations yeah I got it.
Okay now that’s all or is there more. Yeah that’s all.
Thank you for reading.