Thank you to Nora and thequotorium for nominating for this award. Do check out their amazing blogs too. This is first time I’ve been nominated to a mystery blogger award. I’m really looking forward to doing this post.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
- I’m 14. I started watching anime when I was 9 and I’m still continuing it. My favorite anime is “Golden time”.
- I’m a really fast reader. I love reading especially romance. I’ve read more than a 100 mangas in a year. The most chapters I’ve read in a day is probably near 500 chapters. I was re-reading Hajime no ippo, I got so into reading it that I forgot how many chapters I read.
- I can learn anything as long as I find it interesting. I learned the whole history of Kpop under one week, now I know more than a 50 Kpop idol groups and their songs.
I mentioned something I started doing thanks to anime. What about you? Have you ever took up on or tried something that you saw in anime?
I don’t think I’ve ever took up something from anime or tried something that you saw in anime but there are a lot of things I would like to try in the future.
Any general bad habits/a type of prejudice that you have when you’re first starting an anime series? Example: I am very picky about genre, thus I don’t start a series from *insert the genre you don’t like* unless I read very good things about it.
I usually go for romance mostly or comedy and action(if it’s really good). The genre I don’t mostly choose is horror(because I’m a big scaredy cat). I’m not really that picky, as long as the anime is good I’m fine with it.
Any title that you think should exist in another form? Ex. a manga that needs an anime adaptation, an anime that needs a game adaptation etc.
Maybe rookies. Rookies was a great manga to read and I think it definetely desreved both anime and game adaptations.
What’s one character you think is greatly misunderstood by fandom or a series that is paid dust but it should change?
Sawamura ryuuhei from hajime no ippo. The fans hate him because he was kinda the antongonist before but I think he deserves more praise. I mean he still is a hot head and does bad things from time to time but his story proves otherwise.
Something personal: what is one thing that you didn’t think would enjoy/it wasn’t your thing but out of utter boredom you took it up and enjoyed in the end? I’m sure quarantine life had us do otherwise unreasonable things.
Blogging. Blogging was something I was unsure of liking. I didn’t see a lot of people blogging so I didn’t know a lot about it. I had no idea what to do once I set up my site. It took me over a month to understand things. I almost gave up because blogging was something I never understood but it all changed when I made my first post. Now I enjoy blogging everyday.
Water, earth, fire, or air?
Water. I’m aquarius.
What anime have you watched and hated that everyone else seems to love?
The God of High School. God of highschool is actually pretty good but it’s just like any other shonen anime. There’s nothing unique, it actually looks like the advanced version of dragon ball tournament’s. I’m still watching it hoping something extrordinary will happen.
If you had infinite time on your hands, what type of project would you want to tackle?
Maybe writing a book.
What’s a piece of trivia that you love telling people?
This is actually the opposite, I’m mostly the one listening to everbody’s trivia.
Do you prefer shorter video games or the more long form types? Trying to figure out this one myself.
I don’t really play a lot of video games so I don’t have an opinion in this one.
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What anime/manga/movie would you rate 10 / 10?
- What movie title best describes your life?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- Your favorite genre
- Blerdy otome
- Looking for Regot
- Lessons Learnt
- View from the Back
- Routing Through Romance
- This Unique Girl
- me and my thoughts
My best post
I have a lot of good posts that you guys liked as well but I think my best is:
I think that is my best my post because I spent a lot of time working in it. I think I conveyed all my feelings of how I felt when I was reading that book into a good review.
Well that’s all I have for today and special announcement. My next post is going to be mmy 100th one and it’s gonna be really good so look forward to it.
Thank you for reading.